The Local Area
a superb development of apartments for the discerning tenant.
Located within a few minutes’ walk of the historic square of Bournemouth, these apartments are at the centre of the town with easy access to all the benefits of living in a town centre; within walking distance of all entertainment facilities such as the famous Pavilion Theatre and Bournemouth International Centre, both hosts of many concerts and events.
The town also boasts the Bournemouth BH2 Cinema complex offering stunning immersive and 3D cinema with a choice of restaurants.
These apartments are minutes from the relaxing and picturesque Upper and Lower Gardens and access to Bournemouth’s famous sandy beaches. There is an excellent choice of shopping facilities both local and at Castlepoint, which is just a short journey away
From Bournemouth you will have access to the Jurassic coastline with stunning places such as Christchurch, Poole, Lulworth and Lyme Regis, to name but a few. You can travel by car, bus or train.
Cycling is a very popular pastime here and it is so easy to hop onto the chain ferry at Sandbanks and cycle over to the Purbeck hills. There are many cycle routes in the town.
Meeting your needs and aspirations
- The beaches: 12 minutes’ walk to the sand and sea, and that’s just the start
- Beautiful Upper and Lower Gardens to wander in and relax
- Thriving nightlife and entertainment
- New Forest: explore acres of ancient woodland
- The Purbecks and Jurassic Coastline just across Poole Harbour
- Great shopping districts & Castlepoint Shopping Centre nearby
- International seasonal market
- Bournemouth Collegiate School, Talbot Heath School and St. Michael's C of E Primary School are all close at hand
- Cycle Routes within the town
- Many golf courses both in and around Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Airport 10 minutes drive
- Beryl Bikes: Pedal power for towns and cities. A bicycle hire scheme with bike stations throughout Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole